Bay County Medical Care Facility Community Involvement
Honored to assist our local community
- We offer tours of our facility, call and schedule a time or stop in at your convenience (on hold for now due to the pandemic).
- 2020 Walk to End Alzheimer’s on September 19, 2020 in Bay City.
- We offer “patio visits” and “video chats” for families to stay connected to loved ones.
- Children from the community are invited to send in homemade letters or cards for Bay County Medical Care Facility residents to enjoy.
- We have a Car Show Parade annually that is open to the community in August.
- We have an annual Golf Outing/fundraiser that we encourage the community to take part in. This event is held at the Bay County Golf Course. August 21, 2020.
- We hold Pet Parades that residents can view safely from our fenced patio area.