Open Positions at
Bay County Medical Care Facility
Current job openings at Bay County Medical Care Facilities
Certified Nursing Assistant
2nd shift FT/1st/2nd shift PT/Per-diem shifts available.
Licensed Practical Nurse
3rd shift FT/Float FT/Per-diem and PT available.
PT/Per-diem shifts available.
Dining Room Assistant
- Minimum age of 16 years old.
- Valid C.N.A. license in State of Michigan.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate equipment related to resident care in a safe manner.
- Position requires lifting a minimum of 25 pounds, standing and walking for long periods of time, bending, twisting, stooping and sitting on a regular basis.
- Evening and/or weekend hours may be required.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel and residents.
Dining Room Hospitality Aides
Open to High School students 16 years of age and older.
Do not have to be C.N.A. certified.
Performs any combination of duties to facilitate with meal service.
- Bachelors of Business Administration degree, major in accounting preferred but not required
- Certified Purchasing manager (CPM) or equivalent preferred but not required
- Minimum of three (3) years of purchasing experience required, experience in healthcare purchasing preferred but not required
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Internet use
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal relation skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Physical ability to sit in one position for extended periods of time
- Valid, unrestricted driver’s license
- Places orders for goods and services
- Actively seeks out quality vendors and maintains a Vendor Master List
- Reviews purchase requisitions to ensure compliance with the facility’s Purchasing Policy and to verify authorized signatures
- Reviews departmental budgets to verify the purchase was authorized and for sufficient funds
- Engages in problem resolution with vendors
- Develops Requests for Qualifications (RFQs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs), evaluates responses and makes recommendations on awards
- Is a standing member of all Qualifications Based Selection (QBS) committees
- Regularly confers and develops good business relationships with vendor representatives
- Recommends amendments to the facility’s Purchasing Policy and/or procedures
- Communicates with other purchasing agents regarding professional matters
- Performs monthly reconciliation of open purchase orders
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Assists in year-end closing
- Provides training and assistance to department supervisors in the use of purchasing software
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends
- Expedites orders to ensure prompt delivery consistent with the requestor’s requirements.
- Knowledgeable of Resident Rights and ensures resident privacy and dignity and helps ensure a safe, secure environment for all residents
- Completes annual In-Service training requirements, maintains acceptable attendance, and dresses in accordance with Dress Code Policy
- Responsible for appropriate use of facility supplies and equipment to minimize loss, waste and fraud
- Maintains confidentiality of all data, including resident, employee and facility information
- Performs all other duties as assigned