Open Positions at
Bay County Medical Care Facility
Current job openings at Bay County Medical Care Facilities
Certified Nursing Assistant
2nd shift FT 3 p.m. until 11 p.m.//Per-diem and part-time shifts available.
Part-Time Dietary Aide
40 hours per pay period, 4 hour AM shifts.
Duties include: serving in the dining room, helping with dishes, delivering snacks to residents and sorting meal tickets.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Properly plate/serve food during meal times following safe food handling practices including wearing hair restraints and clean aprons, frequently washing hands and no bare hand contact with ready-to-eat food.
- Follows safe food handling practices including wearing hair restraints and clean aprons, frequently washing hands and no bare hand contact with ready-to-eat food.
- Responsible for setting up of dish room areas for manual and ware-washing of dishes.
- Will regularly use and clean dishwashers, large pots and pans, dishes, glassware, garbage disposal, large carts, coffee and juice dispensers.
- Will regularly lift, carry, push carts, work in humid areas and wash dishes and utensils.
- Properly wash dirty pots and pans. Store clean dishes, trays, utensils, and carts for meals. Disposes of garbage and cardboard.
- Cleans dish room and dish machine.
- Records temps of refrigeration in cafe. Check food storage/refrigeration for any outdated or undated food items.
- Accurately sort resident meal tickets and deliver to floors.
- Is knowledgeable of resident Rights and ensures resident privacy and dignity and helps ensure a safe, secure environment for all residents.
- Completes annual In-service training requirements, maintains acceptable attendance and dresses in accordance with the Dress Code Policy.
- Attends monthly department in-service meetings.
- Responsible for appropriate use of facility supplies and equipment to minimize loss.
- Maintains confidentiality of all data, including resident, employee and facility information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.